See my website!

20 Aug 2011

Beat Time Crunch! Review of Schwarzkopf BC Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner

Heyyy Girls!!!
Are you guilty of skipping conditioner after shampooing? I know a whole lot of people who in the rush of being on time every morning, end up skipping on this most important step of your hair care routine. Not any more! Introducing Schwarzkopf Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner.



Schwarzkopf says:
For weightless rehydration. 
New BC MOISTURE KICK is perfect to rebalance the hair’s moisture level. The innovative HYALURONIC ACID DERIVATE recharges the hair with essential moisture without overburdening it. For soft, supple and nourished hair, full of healthy shine and bounce.
HYALURONIC ACID DERIVATIVE: a vital ingredient commonly used in body moisturisers. Its molecule is able to balance the water content. Its outstanding hydrating properties result in increased smoothing, softening and combating dryness.PANTHENOL: penetrates the hair shaft to inject hydrationand balances the natural moisture level. 


AMINO CELL REBUILD TECHNOLOGY: penetrates deeply into the hair to repair the inner cell structure. 


Benefits:
  • Refreshed and re-hydrated, the hair recovers elasticity, becomes tangle free, easy to manage and any desired hairstyle can be created with a healthy shine.


Anyone who's ever coloured, permed or straightened their hair must be well aware of the dry, brittle and straw like texture your hair gets as an un-wanted addition with the chemical process. I was looking for a product that gives me some moisture to combat this very problem. What drew me to this product was that it was a spray / leave in conditioner that acts like an instant hair treatment for dry hair giving them, as the name very well describes, a kick of much needed moisture.

I have the 200 ml bottle of Moisture Kick spray conditioner purchased for INR 540. It comes in a cylindrical plastic bottle with a spray dispenser. The bottle is definitely not made for carrying around with you through the day. And trust me, I found no need to use this even when I skipped washing my hair for a day. The conditioner comes in a liquid form and you can see some foam bubbles floating on the surface of the liquid. I love the smell of all Schwarzkopf products, not that I've used many of them but they always make your hair smell just the way it does after a day at the salon or spa. Moisture Kick has a nice fragrance like most professional hair products do. 

This product is mainly aimed for normal to dry hair or those with curly hair. Application is very easy. All you need to do is give it a nice shake and spray it all over your towel dried hair post shampoo and your good to go. After using this I am no longer afraid to take a comb through my wet hair. There are no tangles and once dried only soft, fragrant and well behaved hair. Moisture Kick feels a little heavy on your hair after you use it the first few times but the immediate transformation in your hair's condition pre and post use is outstanding.
I am glad I decided to try a spray conditioner because it helps a lot on the days I don't have the luxury to use a cream conditioner. Also, its a great to use at the gym after a shower with my travel friendly Lush products! 

Enjoyed reading this post? Join this Blog through your Gmail ID and get regular updates on the best of hair & beauty products.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    From where did you purchase 200 ml BC Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it from an imported beauty products store called IIFA in Mumbai. You can also buy this from select Lakme Salons, Schwarzkopf Salons and beauty supply stores

      Delete