See my website!

2 Sept 2011

A New Girl's World

Heyyy Girls!!!
I have some happy, happy news to share with you, all my dearest Girl Friends!! With your love and support this Blog has crossed 2500 hits! Yes, we are getting popular and Girl's World is growing!



I've been getting a lot of feed back and I am thankful to all those who've helped Girl's World very kindly with their suggestions. Keeping in mind these suggestions and words of advise, I have decided to make Girl's World into the ultimate review destination for all your beauty buys. We will be reviewing the latest in cosmetics, hair care, bath & beyond all with a complete list of reason on what to splurge and on what not. Feel free to recommend and suggest any beauty product you might want to share or know more about. Girl's World is more than happy to review what you want to read!

Till now, Girl's World was just a place where I would share my favourite beauty buy's with you. But with time comes change and Girl's World is evolving with time and hopes to remain your favourite beauty guide. I hope that you will continue to encourage us even in this brand new endeavour and always remain a part of Girl's World.

Your Girl Friend Forever,
Himanshi  

No comments:

Post a Comment