See my website!

8 Aug 2011

Make Up Essentials for your Work out's

Heyyy Girls!!!
When you're working out, you know you're going to sweat but I know that a lot of Girl's sweat out just thinking about which eyeliner, gloss or moisturiser to wear to the gym. Something that helps you stay comfortable yet pretty while you sweat it out. Over the years, I've come to trust a couple of products which help me enjoy my workout without fretting over my make up. And I'll be sharing them with you in today's post!

                                                                                 
Face
I prefer to go foundation free to the gym and sometimes I don't even wear moisturiser but I know there are times you have been partying too much or losing sleep over work/studies related stress and with these come dark circles. No Girl wants to step out looking tired and haggard. This is where the tinted moisturiser steps in. I have been using the Pond's Age Miracle Anti Ageing Tinted Moisturiser for the last 3 years or so and its a must have for me now. It comes with a SPF 15 eliminating the need of a sunscreen in doors. Priced at INR 215 for 30 ml. this Tinted Moisturiser gives very sheer coverage, refines pores and leaves your skin looking dewy. Available in Ivory, Beige and Honey, the small handy tube is a perfect to achieving a natural glowing look at the gym.


Eyes 
I have shared this one before but here I go again! I have noticed that most Indian Girl's prefer to wear kohl or kajal to the gym. And I have also noticed that it gives them the 'panda eyes' look at the end of their work out. Not any more! Say Hello to Maybelline's Colossal Kajal and L'Oreal Contour Kohl. Both of these are fantastic to use if you just can't skip using eye liner even when working out. Colossal Kajal comes in a mechanical pencil and is priced at INR 150 while the Contour Kohl which is a regular eye pencil costs INR 299. Try these and you'll never worry about your liner smudging or fading even during rigorous work outs.



Lips 
I would love to wear lip stick or gloss to the gym but the idea of getting it all over my sipper is just to disgusting to me. But I have pale lips which in turn makes me look really pale if I'm not wearing any lip color. So I need a little bit of color on my lips even when working out. I have two favourites here, first to use one coat of the Body Shop Lip stain and then to follow it up with one coat of Maybelline Lip Smooth Color and Care Balm. I was previously using the Benetint lip stain from Benefit but just can't find it anywhere to re-purchase in my current city! So I've started using the Body Shop Lip/Cheek stain in 01 Rose Pink which comes in a tube with an applicator wand like most glosses and one coat is all it takes for pretty pink lips. Body Shop Lip/Cheek Stain retails at INR 575 for 8 ml. It  contains glycerine and is moisturising on your lips and also doubles up as a cheek stain. Talk about multi-tasking!



Over my Body Shop Lip Stain, I like to use Maybelline's Lip Smooth lip balms which are also quiet moisturising with the extracts of jojoba oil and Vitamin E. They are available in 6 different colors with a SPF 16. They come in little plastic tubes with a mechanical roller at the base. I have this in the color Cranberry Jam. It retails for INR 99 for 4.5 gms.


Hope you enjoyed reading this post! Feel free to share any suggestions or views you may have related to any posts on this blog.

2 comments: