See my website!

7 Aug 2011

Pink up your Eyes: Maybelline Diamond Glow eye shadow in Wine Pink

Heyyy Girls!!!
Which of you doesn't love the color pink? I do! I love pink in all its hues! Pink makes me feel pretty, young and happy. It brings back to me the memories of my Girl-hood, of the days spent playing with my Barbie and other such girl-y pursuits. Oh how I wish I could live those days again *sigh*

I was so excited when I found that Maybelline has a palette of pink shadows in the Diamond Glow quads range. I just had to share this with you Girls!

I had previously used the same eye shadow range from Maybelline in Copper Brown and Lilac Mauve. I personally feel that shades from the copper to gold and lilac to purple family look great on brown eyes, so I stock up on these colors from most brands. But the Wine pink palette from Maybelline had such pretty pink colors, I just had to make an exception.

Priced at INR 375 each for for 2.5 gms of powder based eye shadow, this is quiet inexpensive. Afterall, you're getting one highlighting shade and three gorgeous shimmery colors. Instructions on how to create a Wine pink eye shadow look are also provided beneath the plastic case. The case is sleek and easy to carry around for touch up's.

The shimmer is not over the top so you can wear it comfortably in the day. Colors can be built up if you want to wear them into the night. Product is easily blended but may require a few touch up's through the wear. But one can hardly complain given the price. This is the perfect eye shadow for when you're on a tight budget or don't like using your expensive cosmetics for daily wear.

Did you like reading this review? Is there any  particular product you would like to read about? Feel free to join this Blog and share your views and suggestions! After all this is Girl's World...

No comments:

Post a Comment