See my website!

6 Oct 2011

TIGI Bed Head Urban Anti+Dotes Resurrection Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Heyyy Girls!!!
I've got the review of a spanking new product from the house of TIGI for all of you. It's the hottest new shampoo and conditioner duo and everyone's talking about these on cyber space. Read on to know more about these miracle workers...

TIGI says :
"Perfect for: Weak, brittle hair that needs an intervention

Urban Antidote #3: Admitting is the first step! Face it . . . Your hair needs some rehab. Let the hydration therapy begin. Bring weak & brittle hair back to life with this powerful moisture packed shampoo.

Making a comeback has never been so easy.

  • Moisture overhaul
  • Helps keep colour vibrant
  • Zeros in on dry, damaged hair."
Price : INR 595 (shampoo)
           INR 695 (conditioner)

Quantity : 250 ml. (shampoo)
                 200 ml. (conditioner)

Available at : Juice Salon, Toni & Guy Salon and other TIGI affiliated salons


The Urban Anti+Dotes shampoo and conditioner is available in three variants : Re-Energize, Recovery and Resurrection. You can choose any depending on the level of damage your hair is suffering from. Since I'm forever coloring and using heat to style my hair and its taken some toll on my hair, I decided to pick up the level 3 shampoo and conditioner from this range.

 

The shampoo and conditioner both come in red tubes with a flip tops. I've used other TIGI products which came in similar packaging and they were always travel safe once sealed well. You can squeeze as much product as you may require, directly on your palms. I absolutely loved the look of the Resurrection range! They look so sexy and pretty. The fragrance is very strawberry and lingers in your hair all day long. Full marks to TIGI for the packaging and fragrance of this line.




Pro's of TIGI Urban Anti+Dotes Resurrection Shampoo & Conditioner :
  • Attractive Packaging
  • Amazing Fragrance
  • Creamy shampoo texture and lather
  • Very conditioning shampoo
  • De-tangles hair
  • Adds softness, smoothness and shine to damaged hair
Con's of TIGI Urban Anti+Dotes Resurrection Shampoo & Conditioner :
  • Expensive for the quantity given, I will run out of this in no time
  • Contains SLS, Parabens etc.
Hair after a wash with IGI Bed Head Urban Anti+Dotes Resurrection Shampoo & Conditioner
A closer look!
To Splurge or Not to Splurge : 
Splurge! Splurge! Girls with fried, chemically traumatised hair do your hair a favor and get this one! I love this so much in terms of the look, the fragrance and the miracle it worked on my hair that I'm afraid what I'll do if I never find this again. I might just stock up on this line. It's worked on my hair much better than Kerastase Bain Satin 3 and it is half the price. Reason enough to reach into your wallets!

Final Verdict : 
TIGI Bed Head Urban Anti+Dotes Resurrection Shampoo and Conditioner gets a 5/5 from me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment