See my website!

16 Oct 2011

Olay Vanilla Indulgence Bar Soap Review

Heyyy Girls!!!
This is the first time I'm reviewing a soap. Never before have I done a review on a soap, be it liquid or a solid bar. However, the Olay Vanilla Indulgence soap is an exception because its not just an ordinary soap. Its the yummiest, creamiest soap bar I have ever come across.


I am not a huge fan of bathing bars. I want my bathing experience to be really soothing and luxurious, after all its my me-time! So I prefer my B & B body washes (will review them soon!). However, my darling hubby and son need their bath to be a quick, non-fussy affair. Enter, Olay bathing bar. I got this one only because I trust Olay to be gentle and moisturising in not just their face washes and face creams but also their bathing bars. 

Olay says : 
"Olay Ultra Moisture Vanilla Indulgence Bar Soap. Experience skin that feels clean and soft. Regular soap can leave your skin dry. The Olay Ultra Moisture Vanilla Indulgence Moisturizing Bar is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and vanilla scent to indulge your senses. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering Olay moisturizers to the skin while helping to wash away dry surface cells. So after you dry off, all that's left is skin that feels clean and petal soft. It's even gentle enough to use on your face.Gentle formula with scent of vanilla for extra dry skin. For the following skin types: Extra Dry, Dry.Helps with these skin concerns: Dry/flaky skin, Dull Skin, Rough knees/elbows."


Price : INR 45 (approximately)

Quantity : 4.25 ounces

Available at : Hyper City and select departmental stores

Pro's of Olay Vanilla Indulgence Soap : 
  • Inexpensive
  • Smells Amazing!! Best smelling vanilla toiletry ever.
  • Lathers like  dream. Creamy and soft
  • Gentle enough to use on your face and neck
  • Perfect for the coming winter
  • Can double up as shaving foam/cream for your legs

Con's of Olay Vanilla Indulgence Soap : 
  • Keep out of water to avoid wastage and melting
To Splurge or Not to Splurge : 
If you prefer using a bar soap over a body wash/gel and suffer from dry, flaky skin or want a creamy, yummy smelling experience every time you bathe, you should consider getting this one.

Final Verdict :
Olay Vanilla Indulgence Bar Soap gets a 4/5 from me! 

2 comments:

  1. Hii there..amazing review..i want it..not getting it anywhere..can you tell me where can i buy it in mumbai?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vandana,
    I bought this from HyperCity mart located in Mumbai city. I have seen these bars are also available at any local store like the IIFA (at Matunga, Vashi & Kandivali) departmental store which sells imported self care products and the beauty supply stores like Beauty Centre in Khar and Ghatkopar.
    Hope this helps! Feel free to write back for any further assistance.

    ReplyDelete