See my website!

19 Oct 2011

Ponds Flawless White Face Wash & Ponds White Beauty Lightening Toner Review

Heyyy Girls!!!
Want to know which face wash and toner I've been using first thing in the morning and last thing before I head to bed each night? Yes it’s from good ol’ Ponds!
Price of Flawless White face wash : INR 175 for 100 gms.
Price of White Beauty Toner : INR 175 for 150 ml. 


I’ve been consistently using the Flawless White face wash in my daily Cleansing routine since 2009. While the toner is a new addition, I’ve found that these two products work with great harmony to keep my skin clean, fresh and radiant looking.


Flawless White face wash comes in a tube with a pretty pink plastic top. This is possibly the prettiest looking face wash packaging in its price range and is travel friendly too. White Beauty Toner comes in a plastic bottle with a flip top opening. This one, though pretty to look at too, is not recommended in your luggage on a vacation. The fragrance is very nice and pretty much Ponds. You know the cream in a tub you used as a kid? Yeah, exactly that!

Application :
I first start cleansing my face with Flawless White Face Wash. Sprinkle some water on your face. Dot some face wash all over and gently massage it in circular motion. Rinse off with cool water. Pat dry, with a soft towel. Next, I use the White Beauty Toner. Take some Toner on a soft cotton ball or cloth face wipe (I use either depending on which is handy) Gently, wipe your face with the same, concentrating on your T zone (forehead, nose and sides of the nose) and chin. You can follow this up with a moisturiser of your choice to complete your Cleansing, Toning and Moisturising routine.



Pro’s of Ponds Flawless White Face Wash and White Beauty Toner :
  •          Great value for very little money
  •          Lovely fragrance
  •          Both have never made me break out
  •       Leave Skin fresh and radiant looking
  •          Gentle enough to use twice, every day

Con’s of Ponds Flawless White Face Wash and White Beauty Toner :
  •         Face wash cannot thoroughly remove make up. You need to use a cleanser before using it.
  •        Toner bottle is not travel friendly
  •         Both the products might not be suitable for very dry skin during winters
To Splurge or Not to Splurge :
Both these products, according to me are great buy’s and a must have if all you want is a clear, radiant complexion.  These two have made the C T M regime a pleasure, I look forward to twice a day.

A picture taken immediately post using both Ponds Flawless White Face Wash & Ponds White Beauty Lightening Toner

Final Verdict :


Ponds Flawless White Face wash gets a 4/5 from me!


Ponds White Beauty Toner gets a 3.5/5 from me!

2 comments:

  1. Hi himanshi nice review.. i am looking to buy new ponds white beauty pinkish white glow lotion. do u have any idea about its price? please do let me know or can u mail me on archi335@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Archana,
    Glad that you liked the review. I have not bought the Pond's White Beauty Pinkish White Lotion but found this link to buy it online :
    http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=46029

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete