See my website!

16 Jan 2012

L'Oreal RevitaLift White Advanced Whitening Spot & Wrinkle Corrector Essence

Heyyy Girls!!!
L'Oreal has launched a new addition to their existing line of anti-ageing products, RevitaLift. While RevitaLift was meant to remove the existing signs of ageing and prevent new ones from showing up. The new RevitaLift White is meant for the younger lot, mostly women just touching their 30's, who are concerned about the first signs of ageing and also want a fairness cream to take care of pigmentation and dark spots. The new line has two products, a day cream with SPF 18 and an essence which is meant to be used before the day cream. 

Are review for today, is for the RevitaLift White Advanced Whitening Spot & Wrinkle Corrector Essence.

L'Oreal says :
"L'Oreal RevitalLift Advanced Whitening Spot & Wrinkle Corrector contains REVITALIFT WHITE Advanced, the first whitening essence that also fights against wrinkles and loss of firmness, L'Oreal Laboratories has reinforced REVITALIFT WHITE with Vitamin C to give anti-dullness boost for a better overall anti-ageing result.

L'Oreal RevitalLift Advanced Whitening Spot & Wrinkle Corrector's silky soft, milky fiuid texture penetrates immediately into the skin, hydrating it intensely. It leaves your skin silky soft, supple and smooth."



Price : INR 749

Quantity : 30 ml.

Available at : All L'Oreal kiosks at leading departmental stores


The essence comes in a pump dispenser bottle and retains the red-white color branding from the orignal RevitaLift line. The dispenser gives out small quantities of essence which is milky white and quiet fluid in texture. The essence has a light fragrance that fades away post use.


Application :
Cleanse your face and pump the essence onto your finger. Apply on your face and neck, massaging with upward motion. Continue with your regular moisturising cream.


Pro's of L'Oreal RevitaLift White Advanced Whitening Spot & Wrinkle Corrector Essence :
  • Light texture easily absorbs into skin leaving no residue
  • With only 2 days of use, my skin feels smooth and soft like baby's skin
  • Contains Pro-Retinol A that reduces fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating cell renewal and thickens the epidermis layer of skin for smooth, soft and supple skin
  • Contains Vitamin B3 for fairer, translucent and radiant skin. It also evens out patchy skin, dark spots and pigmentation by preventing production and transfer of skin darkening melanin to the skin cells
Cons of  L'Oreal RevitaLift White Advanced Whitening Spot & Wrinkle Corrector Essence :
  • Expensive for the quantity given. Will need to re-purchase soon, if using this twice daily
  • From what I have gathered post using this product, it gives best results when used with the other products from the same range
To Splurge or Not to Splurge :
If you are a beauty conscious girl like me, who when it comes to the signs of ageing and dealing with skin issues, believes in prevention being much, much better than cure, then this new anti-ageing essence is your product. The quick absorb, high concentrate essence is perfect in dealing with two of any girl's biggest skin challenges : ageing and dark spots. RevitaLift White Advanced Whitening Spot & Wrinkle Corrector Essence is recommended by me for those of us who like to start early. Just the steep price is a bit of a downer but then good things in life come at a price.

Final Verdict : 
L'Oreal RevitaLift White Advanced Whitening Spot & Wrinkle Corrector Essence gets a 4.5/5 from me!

7 comments:

  1. Im curious...did it work? I`m planning on buying an antiwrinkle cream and I wanted to make sure that it shows some benefic results :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kitty,
      I have been using it almost consistently for about 2 weeks and I use it only in the night before bed time. My skin is noticeably bright and smooth the next day. I have even been complimented for my skin at the gym and I workout early in the mornings and that's not the time when I look my best ;-) So I guess its working for me.

      Delete
  2. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
    Country Save Oxygen-powered Bleach 2.5lbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Elizabeth,
      I'm glad you came by to return the favour. I see that you have stolen 3 posts from Girl's World and to answer you question about "using a few of my ideas", it in not okay with me. This blog is protected by Indian Copyright Act, 1957 and any infringement of the same will result in legal action. Also I will report you to Blogspot. So make sure you think twice before you get click happy on this page.

      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I together with my buddies came viewing the excellent helpful tips from your web site and then instantly I got a horrible suspicion I had not expressed respect to the web site owner for those secrets. These young boys were as a result passionate to see all of them and have now without a doubt been using these things. Thank you for genuinely simply considerate as well as for finding such cool themes most people are really desirous to be aware of. My very own honest regret for not expressing gratitude to you sooner.
    Scarpa Women's Kailash GTX Lady Hiking Boot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sharon,
      Next time make sure you warn your boys not to go copy-paste on this blog. I hope you and the "young boys" enjoyed looking around my page and you could even subscribe for alerts. I expect full credit for all that you have taken from this page. Or you may have to face legal action for copyright infringement.

      Hope all's clear to you!

      Delete
  4. i am 41 yo is this product okay at my age?

    ReplyDelete