See my website!

12 Jan 2012

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Gloss in Papaya 020

Heyyy Girls!!!
A quick swatch and description of my latest lip gloss purchase, Revlon ColorBurst in Papaya 020.



 
The color may look very bright and orange but came as a pretty coral with orange undertones on my olive skin tone.



 However, I simply loved the way this gloss looks in the tube. All the pictures I've taken and trust me I had to take a dozen before short listing the few I could put up here, but still feel that none of these did justice to the beautiful orange it looks like in the tube. The gloss has minute glitter particles which help in making your lips look shiny but not tacky, disco ball shiny.


 The texture of this gloss is smooth and non-sticky. The applicator provided with ColorBurst Lip Glosses is excellent in terms of application, thanks to the unique tip and helps in getting that sexy pout for even the thinest lips. The gloss has a funny toffee like smell to me but its nothing to worry about once on your lips.


To read the full review for Revlon ColorBurst Lip Glosses click here :  http://girlsworld-himanshi.blogspot.com/2011/09/revlon-colorburst-lip-gloss-review.html

Have you tried the ColorBurst Lip Glosses? Which is your favourite one? Let me know how you like these glosses and if you would like me to post more swatch reviews for make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment