See my website!

5 Feb 2012

Dubai Holiday & Haul


Heyyy Girls!!!
Back from Dubai, I'm getting back to blogging with all new zest. Shopping, eating at fancy places, malls and some more shopping that's what this trip was all about. Here are a few pics and moments from my trip that I would love to share with all my girlies....
The street across from our hotel : Sheikh Zayed Road, Financial Centre
Me outside the hotel I was staying in : Rose Rayhaan by Rotana

Look what I found at the pharmacy down the street from my hotel! Life Pharmacy had a Buy 2 get 1 free going on across all brands including Maybelline, Bourjois, MaxFactor, Revlon and L'Oreal
Me outside The Dubai Mall, one of the best and largest shopping destinations in Dubai city
The tallest tower in the world, Burj Khalifa of MI:4 fame
At Dubai Duty Free, departing from Dubai
My newest acquisition: a Louis Vuitton Speedy 25!! Can be yours too for Dhs. 2700. Buy it at the Mall of the Emirates or The Dubai Mall
Stash of shoes, clothes, perfumes, cosmetics and other items I picked up from all over Dubai


So this was a mini glimpse of my trip cum shopping excursion to Dubai. I can't wait to go back soon and re-trace my steps across all those gigantic malls in the city that sits in the lap of luxury!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Himanshi, Your picks are very nice. Burj Khalifa is the World tallest building around the world. You were going over there after inspiring MI 4 ?
    In this movie, bungee jumping is outstanding, I think you were not experienced in Dubai fountain because picks not updated, next time definitely go over there. Dubai Fountain is just near by the Burj Khalifa. At the top view of Burj Khalifa Dubai City looks awesome. Thanks for sharing with us such a beautiful picks. If you have more picks of Dubai, Please share with us.

    Thanks
    Angelina Eve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Angelina,
      Thank you for your kind words and I'm glad you liked these pics although they do no justice to the marvels of Dubai. I did hear about the Fountain near Dubai Mall but the mall overtook everything else in my itinerary lol!
      I will certainly try and share more pictures here on Girl's World :-D

      Delete