See my website!

6 Feb 2012

Biotique Bio Almond Oil Soothing Face & Eye Makeup Cleanser

Heyyy Girls!!!
I have been trying to bring about a healthy, natural change in my lifestyle. It started with my dietary habits and is slowly transitioning my beauty regime too. Today's product is one such purchase from an Indian company that boasts of combining the goodness of time tested and trusted Ayurveda and 21st century bio-technonlogy.

Reviewing today, Biotique Bio Almond Soothing Face & Eye Makeup Cleanser.

Biotique says :
Ingredients
This soothing cleanser is blended with nourishing almond, safflower, sesame, neem and staff tree oils to dissolve heavy face and eye makeup easily and gently. Leaves skin silky-fresh.



ALMONDS

Almonds are the earliest and most nutritious of the entire world’s nut crops, rich in soothing Vitamin E and other antioxidants known to improve and protect the complexion. Useful in treating eczema, pimples and blackheads.


Price : INR 149


Quantity : 120 ml.


Available at : All leading departmental stores and super marts

The Bio Almond Oil Soothing Face & Eye Makeup Cleanser comes in a simple plastic see-through bottle with a green cap. The plastic bottles with green fonts and labeling is pretty much standard to all Biotique products. 


The Almond Oil Makeup Cleanser has a thick, syrupy consistency with the mild fragrance of almonds. It soaks up easily in cotton pads and wash cloths and works well from within them to clear up your makeup.

 
Application :
Apply to damp cotton pads or washcloth and gently wipe over entire face and eye area, morning and evening.






Pro's of Bio Almond Oil Soothing Face & Eye Makeup Cleanser :

  • Inexpensive for the quantity given in each packaged bottle
  • A few drops of this cleanser easily dissolve even long wear and waterproof make up and hence this makeup remover will last me a long time
  • Has the soothing, sweet fragrance of almonds
  • Is soooo good for my skin! Almonds are rich in Vitamin E and anti oxidants and its oil nourishes the skin whilst removing makeup
  • This cleanser is particularly good for the delicate skin around your eye area when cleansing your eye makeup
Cons of Bio Almond Oil Soothing Face & Eye Makeup Cleanser :
  • As this is an oil based cleanser oily skin types should stay away from it to avoid breakouts, blackheads and clogged pores
  • When cleaning near your eyes, the oils in the cleanser can affect your vision making it blur and difficult to blink, I find that kind of annoying
To Splurge or Not to Splurge :
Cheap yet good. That's how I would like to summarise this product. I like knowing that after wearing makeup which is not all that great for your skin and eyes, I'm doing it some good by using this Almond Oil based cleanser. I am looking forward to trying more products from Biotique especially their hair care line. Since this is an Indian company, all my readers overseas, you may need to order this online and hence I am providing a link below to direct you to Biotique's web page. 

Final Verdict :
Biotique Bio Almond Oil Soothing Face & Eye Makeup Cleanser gets a 3.5/5 from me!

2 comments:

  1. I love biotique products a lot.. as they implement only nature's stuff as their ingredients..
    Nice review dear..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Divine,
      I loved this make up cleanser too and want to try more from Biotique. The natural ingredients used by them are certainly a big draw for us consumers. Do you have any recommendations for my next purchase? Which is your favourite product from Biotique?

      Delete