See my website!

13 Feb 2012

We Have A Web Page!!!

Heyyy Girls!!!I have some an amazing news to share!

WE HAVE A WEBSITE!!!

Yes, Girl's World is going places and has launched a newly minted webpage. Check out the screenshot below...



While this is a very happy and exciting time for me, I would like to thank all you girls who have given me immense love and appreciation in such short time. It's always good to know that there are people out there in the world wide web, which has a reputation for being very nasty, who are a tight knit community looking out for each other. In short, you all are family. And I love you all sooooo much!!

I shall not be posting new reviews and other such stuff here but all of you are extended a whole hearted welcome to the new Girl's World page which shall be your beauty haven forever.

Once again, a huge thank you and hoping to see you on the other side at: http://www.girlsworld.in/

Much Love,
Himanshi 

1 comment: