See my website!

21 Nov 2011

Olay Regenerist Cream Cleanser Review

Heyyy Girls!!!
All the commercials asking me to start taking care of my skin and the ageing issues it might face finally got to me and I decided to buy the Olay Regenerist Cream Cleanser. Not for me, but Darling Hubby ;-) However, knowing me, I just had to try it out to let you Girls know if what Madhuri Dixit claims in the commercials is true...

Olay says :
"Olay Regenerist Cream Cleanser speeds cells’ natural regeneration in two ways. First, oxygenated derma-beads gently remove dead skin cells. Second, the creamy formula regenerates skin's surface at the cellular level to detoxify it. Add it to your skin care routine to:
• Exfoliate to detoxify skin
• Deep clean and hydrate."


Price : INR 349

Quantity : 100 gms.
Available at : All leading departmental stores



Regenerist Cream Cleanser comes in a plastic tube with a flip top. The Regenerist branding with the black and red colors on the tube is quiet striking and easy to spot amongst the aisles full of self care products. The cleanser is easy to dispense from the tube and can join you on your trips too as the plastic flip top is pretty sturdy and seals well. The cleanser itself is white in color with minute exfoliating beads which aren't visible to the eye. The cleanser smells nice and simply adds to the experience of cleansing your skin.

Application :
Wet your face with water. Dispense suitable amount of Cleanser on your palm. Dot the cleanser all over your face and gently massage into your skin. Please note this Cleanser will not foam or make bubbles. Rinse off with water. Use twice daily as part of your Cleansing routine.



Skin looks frsh and bright after using Olay Regenerist Cream Cleanser

Pro's of Olay Regenerist Cream Cleanser :
  • Creamy Cleanser with micro beads to gently exfoliate your skin, every time you wash
  • Smells nice
  • Does not foam which in turn is respectful to mature skin
  • Leaves your skin looking fresh and soft to touch
 Con's of Olay Regenerist Cream Cleanser :
  • Price. But with the results of this Cleanser and when compared to other anti-ageing products available in the market it seems kind of apt.
  • Does not thoroughly remove make up from skin. When wearing make up, make sure to use a cleansing milk/make up remover before washing your face with this
  • Made my combination skin oily. However, given I'm only in my early 20's and this one's for mature skin (skin gets drier as you age) one must give it the benefit of doubt

To Splurge or Not to Splurge :
I have only used it a couple of times as I bought this one for my DH. It did leave my skin looking fresh and was respectful while cleansing. Mature skin needs to be handled with care and the products used for it should be mild and gentle. Olay Regenerist Cream Cleanser is certainly a good cleanser for you if after years of neglect, you now want to treat your skin with the love and respect it rightfully deserves. All my 30+ Girlies, you might want to give this cleanser a try. 

Final Verdict :
Olay Regenerist Cream Cleanser gets a 3.5/5 from me!

2 comments:

  1. I have acne and acne marks. I tried everything, from soap to different facial washes and then pills but nothing really worked well to diminish my acne. One day, i decided to try the tube of olay regenerist cream cleanser i saw in my mother's bathroom. Holla, after a few days my acne stopped popping and i realized i was not depressed anymore. After a few months, my acne marks faded. This is the best product i have come across so far. Thanks Olay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anonymous,
    Glad to know that Olay Regenerist Cream Cleanser worked so well for your skin! Feel free to share more about any other "wonder products" you may have come across.

    ReplyDelete