See my website!

25 Nov 2011

LipIce Sheer Color Natural Review

Heyyy Girls!!!
Winter is finally here and all of us are hanging on to those chapsticks and lip balms as if life itself depends on them ;-P
So today I will be reviewing the LipIce Sheer Color chapstick which along with moisturised and soft lips also gives a sheer pink color. Read on to know more...

LipIce says :
"With LipIce Sheer Color Natural, you can now protect your lips while making them look beautiful. LipIce Sheer Color Natural is a lip balm that mysteriously turns from white to pink, on application. LipIce Sheer Color Natural comes with :


  • Natural Beeswax that nourishes and replenishes your lips.
  • Natural Olive Oil that softens and keeps your lips moisturized.
  • Vitamin A, C and E with deep moisture that keep the lips soft, supple and fresh."    
Price : INR 190


Quantity : 5 gms.


Available At : All Health & Glow outlets


LipIce claims to be Japan's No. 1 Lip care brand and given that the Japanese are eons ahead of us when it comes to all things cosmetics, fashion and lifestyle in general, when I saw this chapstick on display near the billing counter at my local Health & Glow I just knew I had to grab one.


LipIce comes in a cute pink and silver chapstick tube with pink flower motifs designed on the cap. Seriously cute! The chapstick is white in color and has no fragrance as such. The chapstick is smooth to apply and glides on like butter would. I was so happy with the super moist lips this chapstick gave me, I completely forgot about the sheer pink color it changes to after a couple of seconds. Checking my make up in the car mirror is a habit of force and needless to say (once you see the pictures below) that I was simply blown away by how pretty and pink my lips looked!
    

Application :
You can use this as you would any other chapstick. However, remember that the more LipIce you apply on your lips, the deeper the pink color gets. Also the chapstick should not be turned out completely from the tube as it may break.                    





Pro's of LipIce Sheer Color Natural :

  • Affordable Price
  • Sleek and tiny LipIce will fit in anywhere and is great to carry along for instantly soft, pink lips
  • Has a variety of fruit flavoured balm on offer. Also, two other LipIce Sheer Color are available : Color Lame which has shimmer and looks like gloss and Strawberry which is flavoured. 
  • Intensely moisturises lips and hydrates them
  • Color pigment is pretty and saves the trouble of applying a lipstick on top of a lip balm
  • Pink tint lasts long on lips and inspite of eating and drinking leaves a gorgeous yet natural stain
Con's Of  LipIce Sheer Color Natural :     

  • LipIce chapstick is kind of delicate and hence I would suggest you use it carefully lest it snaps


To Splurge or Not to Spurge :
Yes please! Splurge on this one. It's great for the winters with no hassle of juggling both your lip balm and lip color. Less is more and LipIce chapstick is definitely less. I wear this chapstick to the gym and I love the way it leaves my lips feeling and looking. I'm planning to stock up on these on my next trip to Health & Glow.


Final Verdict :
LipIce Sheer Color Natural gets a 4.5/5 from me!   
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment