See my website!

20 Jul 2011

Gloss it up with MAC Dazzleglass lipgloss

Heyyy Girls!!!
After a short refreshing break, I'm back today with the review for MAC Dazzleglass lip gloss.

As all you Girls must be very well aware, Make up Art Cosmetics better known as  M·A·C is one of the premium and most popular brand of cosmetics in the world. Founded in Canada in the year 1984 by the Late Frank Angelo, it was initially specifically designed for make up artists but in the year 1991, they opened their first store in the city of New York for all of their consumers. MAC is currently a boutique brand owned by the luxury cosmetic giant Estée Lauder.

MAC Dazzleglass Lip Gloss

MAC claims:

"Lip colour that dazzles with light and shine to bring an exciting dimensional pop to your lips. Large particle pearls reflect and refract light to mimic the brilliance of quartz and opal crystal. Provides exceptional shine with a crystalline iridescence. Non-sticky, non-tacky, lightweight and moisturising. Glides on. Wear alone, or layer over lipstick or Lipglass for dramatic effect. Features our signature M·A·C vanilla aroma ." 

I simply dig lip glosses and the shinier they are the better! This is exactly what got me to pick these up. In fact I've had them for quiet some time now and these are my go to glosses for any special ocassion or whenever I need to feel fancy.



MAC Dazzleglass lip gloss come in glass tubes of 2.7 gms priced at INR 1040.
They are sleek enough to fit in any of your handbags or hand clutches for touch up's on the go. Since this was my first time buying a Dazzleglass (I usually prefer the Lustreglass) I decided to play it safe and pick up two of my all time favourite colors Pink and Red.  

1. MAC Dazzleglass lip gloss in Extra Amps 
Extra Amps is a pretty baby pink color with pink, silver and even blue glitter particles in it. In the tube it looks like a pink lip gloss with lots and lots of glitter. But all my Girl friends who are glitter-phobic the glitter you get with this one comes with a very grown up look. 


The color is sheer and I usually use it on top of any lipstick I want to glam up. On bare lips that are pigmented it comes as a clear super shimmery gloss. MAC's claim of  Dazzleglass being non-sticky is so not true because several times I've found my perfectly blow dried hair stuck on my lips (ugghh!!) when I'm wearing this. But the way this gloss looks on my pout and the yummy vanilla scent makes me want to give it a thumbs up!

2. MAC Dazzleglass lip gloss in Love Alert   
Love Alert is a hot raspberry pink lip gloss with red and pink shimmer particles in it. Don't freak out just looking at this one in the tube. It comes off as a very pretty raspberry on your lips. This is once again sheer and will go very well on any lipstick from the red family but you would also love wearing this one on bare lips (I do!). 


For those Girls who think the color red is only for mature women, you have to pick this one up. It gives a very festive look and brings a glow on your face. Its also sticky like Extra Amps but I guess that's what you get in the bargain with long wear glosses. Love Alert is the Dazzleglass I will certainly re-purchase.

Please Note: I would recommend wearing a lip balm (Nivea, Body Shop) beneath this lip gloss to slightly minimize the sticky feeling and smoother application.

If you enjoyed reading this post, kindly subscribe to my blog for regular updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment